Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

OOTD!



Day time dinner date...


This was my outfit for yesterday's dinner out with the other half,
I'm absolutely in love with this plummy wine colour and I surprisingly like these Baseballesc 
t-shirts their quite slimming which I didn't expect since most things at the min make me look like I'm smuggling a sack of potatoes, so I fully recommend these t-shirts to anyone and everyone! Everything I'm wearing in this picture is from Newlook.

Burgundy 23 baseball T-shirt - £12.99
Like I said above this is a very slimming top, I'm a big fan of the material which is slightly thin and stretchy 
that doesn't make you too hot or cold and feels very nice on the skin which is great because I don't know about other people but certain materials make me itch like mad. This top comes in many different colours Teal, Blue, Red, White, Black and Burgundy of course, the red and black t-shirts for some reason are only sold online Newlook.com

Wet look high waist leggings in Black - £12.99
These are seriously comfy I find them more comfortable than normal leggings to be honest and I love the smooth feeling of them, these also come in bright pink and Burgundy if you want to be a bit more daring.
I would deffo recommend these leggings for people that have had a baby or even just have that little muffin top that you want to hide as they are high waist which sucks it all in, they also give your bum a good little lift. ;)

Red and black Lace up trainers - £12.99
In the picture I didn't wear socks with the trainers which was a big mistake! as they rubbed quite a bit on my heal but they wasn't too bad. On the up side I do really like them I especially like that the sole is quite chunky and as I've already stated that I LOVEEE! The colour (: I think its flattering on any skin tone even on your feet ;) If you are going to purchase some of these then i recommend trying to loosen the back of the trainer which i actually don't know how to do :S so pleaseee give me some tips on that if you do it would be much appreciated..

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment